วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

FRANKLY... I’m back in town’

Richard Shelton returns with a magical new show of Sinatra's timeless classics
October 30 - November 6, 2011
The Living Room Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel Bangkok




1. FRANKLY... I’m back in town’ inclusive of 2 standard drinks at The Living Room
Baht 1200 / (*Baht 960) inclusive of 2 standard drinks at The Living Room and show

2. FRANKLY... I’m back in town’ inclusive of dinner at Rossini's and 1-night stay in a Deluxe Room
Baht 6356 inclusive of dinner for 2 guests at Rossini's, show and 1-night stay in a Deluxe Room


3. FRANKLY... I’m back in town’ inclusive of dinner buffet at Orchid and 1-night stay in a Deluxe Room
Baht 5885 inclusive of 2 dinner buffets at Orchid Café, show and 1-night stay in a Deluxe Room


4. FRANKLY... I’m back in town’ inclusive of dinner at Rossini's
Baht 2700 / (*Baht 2,160) inclusive of dinner at Rossini's and show

5. FRANKLY... I’m back in town’ inclusive of dinner buffet at Orchid Café
Baht 2500 / (*Baht 2,000) inclusive of dinner buffet at Orchid Café and show

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น